- Manage focus
- Use semantic HTML
- Keep content and its changes perceivable
- Create device-independent event handlers
- Consider DOM order when adding new content dynamically, and
- Simplify events.
Things I accomplished
I gave myself a bit of slack today since it’s Christmas Eve, and my family time is more important than my study habits during holidays. However, I did dedicate 45 minutes to remain consistent and get a jump on the next section of the BOK.
- Started another sheet in my study spreadsheet to be prepared for new concepts and related ideas.
What I learned today
- The Enter key doesn’t always trigger an onClick event if used on an non-link or non-control element (i.e. a div element). In those cases, the Enter or Spacebar will have to be detected for interaction.